§ The COSD dataset contains 8,060 RGB-D images (4,421 for training and 3,639 RGB-D images for test).
§ Some depth values are missing due to the RGB-D sensor. The depth is saved as .png image in millimeter.
§ We also provide the hha images caculated from the raw depth and camera parameters.
§ In the semantic mask, 0, 1, 2 represent the background, highly transparent objects and highly reflective objects respectively.Citing the dataset
Guodong Zhang; Guijin Wang; Zhibin Xiao; Yang Li; Wenming Yang; Sifan Yang; Jing-hao Xue Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China For questions about the dataset, contact Guijin Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org
This COSD dataset is made freely available to academic and non-academic entities for non-commercial purposes such as academic research, teaching, scientific publications, or personal experimentation.
1. Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, we (Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University) do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions.
2. That you include a reference to the COSD Dataset in any work that makes use of the dataset.
3. That you do not distribute this dataset or modified versions.
4. That you may not use the dataset or any derivative work for commercial purposes as, for example, licensing or selling the data, or using the data with a purpose to procure a commercial gain.
5. That all rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us (Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University).